No, you don’t. A lot of our clients are teachers who buy for their students but we also have many clients who buy our products for themselves, their children or to give as gifts.
Our definition of teacher is pretty broad. Whether you are teaching in a classroom, home schooling your kids, using our products with your summer camp or a group of Girl Guides, we consider you a teacher. Just email us at email@example.com if you are unsure whether you qualify as a teacher and we’ll let you know.
“Teacher’s Only” pricing gives you a 5% discount off our regular prices for Canadian Teachers and Tax Exempt for our US Teachers (equivalent to 5% discount). When you register as a teacher on our website, your account will be set up to automatically apply this discount.
Because we offer “Teachers Only” Pricing, we do not offer additional discounts for bulk orders. However, if you order in bulk, you will benefit from our free shipping over $200.
In Canada we ship via Canada Post and our rates are as follows:
- $100 and under . . . $13
- $101-200 . . . . . . . . . $25
- $201 and over . . . Free
For shipping to the US we offer 2 options, Economy or Express. Economy Shipping uses Canada Post and DHL and the rates are as follows:
- Under $50 . . . . . . . . add $20.00
- $51 to $100 . . . . . . . . add $30.00
- $101 to $150 . . . . . . . . add $35.00
- $151 to $175 . . . . . . . . . add $40.00
- $176 to $200 . . . . . . . . . .add $50.00
- $201 and over is Free
Express Shipping uses DHL and the rates are as follows:
- Under $100 . . . . . . . . . . . add $40.00
- $101 to $150 . . . . . . . . . . add $45.00
- $151 to $175 . . . . . . . . . . add $50.00
- $176 to $200 . . . . . . . . . . add $60.00
- $201 to $300 . . . . . . . . . . .add $75.00
- $301 & Up . . . . . . . . . . . . .see Website
Orders are typically mailed out within 5 – 7 Business days of being received. During peak times (beginning of terms) it may take slightly longer for orders to be processed. Once they are in the mail, you can expect to receive your orders as follows:
Canada: 7 – 10 Business days.
US Economy Shipping: 7 – 10 Business days.
US Express Shipping: 1 – 4 Business days.
You can pay for your order by:
- Credit card (either personal or school)
- Purchase Order
Yes we do. In order to use a Purchase Order we will need the following information about the person who will be responsible for paying the invoice:
- Job Title
- Email address
- Physical address
- Phone Number
Once we have received this information we will set up your account so you can use Purchase Orders for payment.
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what you would like to order and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.
We know that sometimes you buy something that doesn’t work out the way you had hoped, and for that reason we did our best to make a return policy that is helpful for you.
Almost anything you buy from Classy Threads may be returned within 30 days from when you bought the item, and for online purchases, within 30 days of the day you received your merchandise as long as the item returned is in re-sellable condition.
Simply contact our Customer Service to obtain a return code and ship the item back to us. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs and care. No shipping costs will be refunded. Once we received the item in our hands, you will be advised and a refund will be processed based on the original purchase method and price.
- You need a minimum of 10 students who will be placing orders.
- We assign your school a Coupon Code that students use when they order.
- The Code will remove the shipping cost for the student and let us know which school their order is associated with.
- We work with you to determine an Expiry Date for the code. Students must order prior to this date.
- Once the Expiry Date is reached, we package the order and ship it to your school along with a separate invoice to cover the shipping costs which the school is responsible for paying.
Some of our kits come with downloadable patterns and when you order one of these you will be emailed a link for them. If you can’t find this email at a future date, just go to the page on our website for that product and below the product description you will find a link you can click on for the patterns.